Canadian Babbitt Bearing’s capabilities draw resources and experience from hundreds of tradesmen and over 20 facilities under Russell Industries Corp. spread across Canada dedicated to providing Canadian Solutions to our customers.
- We have up to 100% and generally over 90% internal connect on our hydro projects.
- 40+ years in the industry
- End to End Solutions ranging from survey to design, field services, and complete manufacturing
- Offering Coast to Coast Services
- Working alongside OEM’s and your In-house technical experts to reduce downtime
- Emergency Services- Both On-site and In-House service
Canadian Babbitt Bearings join hands with our sister company Canadian Maritime Engineering (CME) to offer one stop solutions.
Our team works to make sure your hydro plant is up and running with a minimal downtime through one dedicated point of contact to ensure effective coordination.
- Project Management
- Finite Element Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Life Assessment
- Failure Analysis
- Tribological & wear analysis
- Material Selection Services
- Complete Hydro Turbine Overhaul & Maintenance
- Assembly & Disassembly
- Component Installation & Commissioning
- Rotor Winding
- Teardown components
- Dynamic Balancing
- On Site Machining
- Onsite and Off-site Repairs
- Turbine Components Repair
- Babbitt Bearings & Housings Repair
- Casting Cavitation Repairs
- Metal Spray Weld Repair
- Belzona Repair
- Welding & Fabrication
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR SERVICES
We offer End-to-End Services from the initial technical survey to design, project management, Installation, Mechanical Overhauls, Maintenance, Assembly/Disassembly as well as complete refurbishment & manufacturing.
ON SITE SERVICES
Our On-site Machining service using portable machines can handle anything from milling to boring to flange facing to shaft turning and more. Experienced staff, modern equipment and on-site know how assures you of the most effective job right on site, to save you time and money.
IN HOUSE SERVICES
With a dedicated facility for Babbitt Bearings in Brantford, Ontario, we specialize in babbitting and re-babbitting of any type and size of the bearings.
CASTINGS & CASTING DESIGN
With a dedicated facility for sand cast foundry in Niagara Falls, Ontario, we offer castings on more than 400 alloys to suit your needs.
We offer immediate support for your peace of mind both On-site and our in-shop services. In an emergency, our local team can provide immediate assistance to get the plant back online in the fastest possible time, thanks to our 18 facilities from East Coast to West Coast.